Love and MoneyDuration: 3 hoursPrice: $100.00
The Love and Money workshop is designed to help couples build financial health and overcome differences surrounding money.
Workshops will be held on Saturdays, in the Raleigh-Cary area.
Workshops are currently full. Please contact us to be placed on our wait-list for workshops coming in January 2018!
Is money a source of conflict in your relationship? Do you and your partner have different financial habits, beliefs, or priorities?
Whether you are needing to overcome differences surrounding money, or if you simply just want to strengthen your financial health and relationship decisions, then this workshop may be a great fit for you!
Each workshop is scheduled for 3 hours, and includes break-out activities where you and your partner can talk privately as you use the learned skills to build financial health and work through financial differences.
This workshop is equipped to help couples:
- Enjoy a positive experience designed for all couples: dating, engaged or married.
- Discover new ways of talking about the emotions surrounding money – in a fun and non-threatening way.
- Work through friction points by using positive communication and collaboration.
- Gain traction on a friction point and set positive, realistic financial goals.
At the conclusion of each workshop, participants will receive:
- Additional activities to address additional friction points (the workshop will focus on one, but we typically have a few points of friction)
- Resources for financial advising (let certified advisors guide you through your money management goals)
- Resources for counseling (let licensed clinicians help you and your partner work through emotions and financial conflicts)
- Relationship Assessment (Want to strengthen your relationship in areas outside of finances? Each couple will get access to a relationship assessment that will look at topics such as communication, household responsibilities, sexuality, parenting, and much more!)
Please contact Erin if you wish to register for an upcoming workshop, or if you have any further questions.
Please note: This workshop is not financial advising, and is not considered therapy. Since this workshop is not used for the diagnosis or treatment of a mental health problem, it is not covered through your insurance.