What are your rates?
- Senior Therapists (Erin Ballard, MS, LMFT, BC-TMH; Jessica Booth, LMFT)
- First Session: Intake/Assessment 60 min: $ 145
- Individual Therapy 45 min: $ 110
- Individual Therapy 60 min: $ 120
- Family/Couples Therapy 45 min: $ 125
- Associate Therapists (Stephanie McBroom, LPCA; Katherine Sutton, LPCA, BC-TMH)
- First Session: Intake/Assessment 60 min: $ 135
- Individual Therapy 45 min: $ 100
- Individual Therapy 60 min: $ 110
- Family/Couples Therapy 45 min: $ 115
- Interns (Laura Bishop)
- First Session: Intake/Assessment 60 min: $ 20
- Individual/Couple/Family Therapy 50 min: $ 20-60
- Sliding Fee
- Please contact Erin, Stephanie and Katherine directly to inquire about any sliding fee slots they have available.
- Our telehealth rates are the same as office rates.
Do you accept Insurance?
- Yes. All of our licensed therapists are in-network providers with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS).
- This includes all PPO plans, Blue Options, and Blue Advantage plans.
- This does not include Blue Value, Blue Local, or Blue Medicare plans.
- Our licensed therapists are all out-of-network providers for all other insurance companies.
- We will submit claims for you (when able), or will provide you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance provider in order to use your out-of-network benefits.
How much do I pay if I use my insurance?
- Your coverage depends on the plan you’ve selected. You will want to review your plan to see what your mental health coverage is for Individual and Family Therapy.
- Calling the mental health line on the back of your card can help clarify your coverage. Some helpful questions to ask are:
- What is my coverage for mental health counseling/ out-patient counseling for individual and family therapy?
- Do I have a copay?
- Do I have a deductible?
- What is my deductible?
- How much does insurance cover/pay for in-network versus out-of-network providers?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
Canceling and Rescheduling Appointments
If an appointment needs to be rescheduled or canceled, please do so as soon as possible so that the time may be made available to someone else. You are responsible for paying for any appointment canceled or rescheduled with less than 24-hour notice.
- Late Cancellation $85
- No-Shows: $100
- Late Cancellation or No-Show with Intern: $10
Sorry, but there are no exceptions to this. Payments for missed appointments or late cancellations are normally collected with your credit card on file (and no later than at the next visit). Please note that missed appointments or late cancellations are not reimbursable by insurance.
How do I cancel my appointment?
When you reserve your appointment time, we will use your preferred e-mail to send an immediate confirmation. You will also receive a reminder e-mail 30 hours in advance, to allow you time to cancel before the 24 hour late-cancelation window. Using either of these e-mails, you can cancel or reschedule your appointment without any financial responsibility. Please check to make sure you get the confirmation email for your canceled or rescheduled appointment, to ensure it went through correctly.
If you are unable to cancel with at least 24 hours notice, please contact your therapist directly to notify them of your need to late-cancel in order to prevent a no-show fee.
Erin Ballard, MS, LMFT, BC-TMH provides low cost supervision as she is working to complete her supervision hours and apply to become an AAMFT Approved Supervisor.
- Individual: $60/hour
- Joint: $30/hour
- Group: $20/hour
*LMFTA’s are able to count their supervision hours with Erin towards their licensure.
*Other therapists whom are hoping to strengthen their systemic/relational skills are welcome to obtain supervision with Erin, and should check with their individual boards to verify whether these hours count towards their licensure or not.
Erin is a graduate of ECU’s MFT program. She started her journey in community mental health, providing both Intensive In-Home services (IIH) and Out-Patient Therapy (OPT). Erin has years of experience in the private-practice setting and is the owner of Family Solutions and Wellness Center. Erin’s experience includes children, teens, and adults, with a developed specialty in couple/family therapy. Erin is a Board Certified TeleMental Health provider, and is able to provide supervision throughout the state of North Carolina.
Please contact Erin at email@example.com to see if she is a good fit for you, and/or to inquire more about the supervision process.