Below are the fees for therapy. Other service fees may vary.
All of our licensed therapists are in-network providers with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS). This includes all PPO plans, Blue Options, and Blue Advantage plans. This does not include Blue Value, Blue Local, or Blue Medicare plans.
Our licensed therapists are all out-of-network providers for all other insurance companies.
- We will submit claims for you (when able), or will provide you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance provider in order to use your out-of-network benefits.
Unsure about your coverage?
- We encourage you to call the Customer Service number or Mental Health Line number on the back of your insurance card.
- Some helpful questions to ask are:
- What is my coverage for mental health counseling/ out-patient counseling for individual and family therapy?
- Do I have a copay?
- Do I have a deductible?
- What is my deductible?
- How much does insurance cover/pay for in-network versus out-of-network providers?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- All licensed therapists at FSWC accept self pay fees if you do not have insurance or do not wish to report mental health services to your insurance company.
- Assessment and Evaluation (first session) : $125.00 / 60 minutes
- Psychotherapy sessions: $95.00 / 50 minutes
- Longer sessions (please pre-plan with your therapist)
- $125.00 / 75 minute
- $150.00 / 90 minutes
Sliding Fee Scale
- If you need reduced rates, please contact us to discuss fee options prior to scheduling your first appointment. Reduced rates can be accommodated when taking into account household income, family size, and financial hardships.
- Our intern Laura Bishop offers a sliding fee scale that ranges between $20 and $60 per hour. Fee is based off of household income and family size. All intakes/first sessions are a flat $20 regardless of income level/family size.
- Katherine Sutton and Stephanie McBroom offer a sliding fee scale that ranges from $65 – $95 per session. This fee is based off of household income and family size.
Additional Assessment Tool
- The Prepare/Enrich assessment tool costs $35.00 per couple. Session rates vary depending on whether this tool is used as part of the therapy process, or whether it is used as a consultation only, prior to deciding whether to engage in counseling services. Please contact Erin Lewis Ballard, our certified provider, to discuss scheduling and session fees further.
Missed Appointment Fees
- We do not double book appointments; therefore we have a $95.00 fee for missed appointments or an appointment not cancelled within 24 hours notice. This policy allows us to hold this time specifically for you! Please note that this charge is not covered by your insurance.